Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monday March 15, 2010

A cold rainy NYC Monday.
This dinner might cheer us up:

Chicken Adobe

made w chicken thighs, cider vingar, soy sauce, shallots sliced really thin,
minced garlic, slivers of ginger, scallions.
If you marinate all this in the morning you"ll be glad you did but if you
don't it'll still be great.

Rice

short grained cooked in chicken stock and a splash of olive oil and sauteed minced onion or forget the onion if it's
too much, it's Monday after all.

Napa Cabbage Salad

toss it with lime juice, canola oil, fish sauce, a dash of sugar, s & p.
And maybe slivered red onion and grated carrots.

Sliced Oranges

Cold Beer

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am friend of Samantha, I love your blog. How much soy sauce and cider vinegar?
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. I'm sorry I just saw this comment. I'm learning all this as I go. I would say 1/4 cup of each. Hope it's not too late. Thanks for writing and reading and so glad you like the blog.

    ReplyDelete